Diet and lose weight

After I lost the weight, I noticed my appearance had changed. My forearms had become much thinner. My face was a bit drawn. I was lighter, and people complimented me on how skinny I had become, but I had the feeling that something was just not right. At the time I was not aware of the fact that that whenever we loss weight, we not only lose fat tissue, we also lose muscle tissue. If we are not exercising, and we severely limit our food intake in order to lose weight quickly, the amount of muscle tissue that is destroyed increases dramatically. Using a fad fast weight loss diet, or one of the many weight loss pills often bring on this effect.



Also, I noticed that when I stopped my crash diet, my old eating habits returned. Because I hadn't gone about exercising in order to replace any of my depleted muscle tissue, I easily gained back all the weight that I had lost. Not only did all the lost weight return, but I also gained back even more weight. I had gone back to my normal overeating habits. Doesn't this sound familiar?



I could have tried, once again, to severely restrict my diet and lose weight, but I was certain that I would just gain it all back like before. Instead, I decided to have my father help me with my weight loss problem.



My father was a dentist. He had gone about studying the methods of hypnosis during the early part of his career, and he had used hypnosis with a great deal of success on many patients in his dental practice. He also used hypnosis many times on all us kids.. He would amuse our family by having us bark like a dog, or quack like a duck He also used hypnosis to help us with our study skills, and to keep us focused and relaxed when we took exams at school.



For this reason, I was very familiar with the practice of hypnosis. I was not afraid of hypnosis, and I knew it could be a useful tool. I requested him to use weight loss hypnosis on me because I knew that it would work.



During the following few months my father and I spent a number of short hypnosis sessions together. He would first induce a trance state in me, and then he would make some positive suggestions that I become a trim, lean, fit person. Gradually, that is just what I became. My beliefs, feelings, and thoughts changed. Slowly, my eating habits also changed. I began to exercise on a regular basis, and I was able to lose the weight I wanted to, and I have been able to permanently keep it off. This was all accomplished without a lot of effort on my part. It just seemed to happen naturally.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

https://fitose.com/surge-rx-male-enhancement/

Maximum Sexual Benifits